Thursday 13 June 2013

'My Day as a Carpet' by Arliyah


Dear Diary
I’m something that nobody notices. Laying peacefully on the ground that gets cleaned every day, sometimes even twice a day. Have you guessed what I am…….. Yes I am carpet. 

It’s a miserable life getting sucked into the rotten vacuum cleaner. She laughs at me every day, but I’m kind of glad I’m not a vacuum cleaner sucking up dust, dirt and food scraps, yuck! Anyway back to me...I get one look of what it’ll be like alive with legs running and jumping outside, it looks fun and easy feeling the soft, green, frail grass. But I’m glued to the ground - literally glued to the ground. 

While I was dreaming about what it’ll be like outside a monstrous thing came through the door followed by six little things. I am going to call them dogs. 

Anyway, wet and cold the little dogs curled up by the fire. After about an hour they warmed up. The warmth filled the room. They laid on me making me feel safe and warm.
But the horrid thing is I get vacuumed three times a day nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment