Thursday 13 June 2013

'My Day as a Whiteboard Marker' by Kayla

Dear Diary  
Today was the day today I got used. Hi, I’m W.M. short for Wilbert Mark, oh yes I’m a talking whiteboard marker - the only one of my kind.
It all began in a dark, cold and claustrophobic room but known to humans as a CUPBOARD...DA DA DA!
I was waiting, waiting, waiting and to be exact I was waiting for two years, six months and 21 days and to this very day I was still waiting. Well, I thought I was but at exactly 9:17am I was taken. I was hauled out of the room and was passed across the bench into a hot sweaty kid's hand - eh yucky, then out into the open into the cool breeze. I was entering another room..."Noooo!" But this room was different, this room was bigger and it had lots of little kids swarming around. I was then passed along to a slippery hand but the good thing was it smelt like peaches...hmmm yummy. I could have kissed her hand all day but then the most horrible thing happened - she ripped my head off! I was getting murdered! Then she started rubbing my neck up and down the whiteboard. Once I had finished bleeding all of my blue ink out she somehow attached my head back onto my almost rubbed out neck. I really hope she realised that hurts and she won't do it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment