Thursday 27 June 2013

My Day as a Ring by Summah


This has been the strangest day ever! Ok, I’ll start from the start. It all started this morning when I woke up (like usual!) to see an impressive witch, with pointy ears and a big wart on here nose, and a pointed hat, standing in the middle of my room. She waved her big wand. 

With a puff and lots of smoke I was starting to grow smaller and rounder. Then my arms and legs vanished. My head twisted into a diamond, and my stomach got a large hole in it. I got smaller and smaller until I possibly would  be able to fit onto somebody’s finger. I called out for aid but not one person heard me. The pain was horrifying. Picture getting smaller and losing your arms and legs and your head turning into a diamond!  

Then my dad came in and picked me up. Then he put me into a blue box! Just then there was a knock on the door. It was Dad’s friend who told Dad he was engaged and he needed a ring! OH NO!

He took me to his house and his fiancé was waiting at the door. Then suddenly without warning he tripped over a long blade of grass and dropped me down the drain. Down, down, down I went until plop! I landed in the water. Luckily, my box was floating. I thought that it couldn’t get any worse, but I didn’t know how wrong I was. Something was floating in the water...

I paddled over to the white blob floating in the water. But then I saw something that made my heart stop. This his was no ordinary water it was sewage water!

I tried to scream but I was frozen stiff! EWW! You can’t even imagine what its' like - I was stuck down there forever!

I’m still there to this day but I often say to myself that at least rings don’t eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment